Celebrate Labor Day on Mackinac Island
Summer's Last Hurrah
Celebrate summer’s last hurrah with a Labor Day getaway to Mackinac Island. Watch the world bike, buggy, and float by from the veranda overlooking downtown, the Mackinac Island Marina, Haldimand Bay, and Round Island Lighthouse. Conveniently located near downtown, yet just far enough to appreciate the serenity of the island’s natural beauty, the Island House Hotel provides the perfect location to get the most out of your Mackinac Island experience.
August 30th until September 2nd, 2024
- Accommodations in a room style of your choice for three nights
- Full breakfast each morning of your stay in the 1852 Grill Room
- Round-trip Mackinac Island Ferry tickets
- Luggage transfer to and from the hotel
- Access to all Island House Hotel amenities
- 5% 906 Rewards on pre-tax total. Sign up now to begin earning exclusive Mackinac Island Rewards.